Monday, August 4, 2008

Time flies when you're having fun!

WOW! Summer is almost over, the kids go back to school a week from today. I don't know if I'm happy or excited, it's nice having the lazy days with the kids at home but I really need to get back to work on my projects, Close To My Heart business and promoting Crop Girls.

It's only five days till the first Crop Girls crop! We are all looking forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new friends. Donna and Christa will be bringing some great products. I will have the brand new Close To My Heart Fall/Winter catalog (I am currently waiting for the UPS man to deliver them!) along with retired paper and stamps and I don't know exactly what Rhonda is bringing but I'm sure the kits she has available will be great.

Hazel is growing, she enjoys playing with Deegan when Michael brings him over. She's doing pretty good with her potty training. She sleeps with Alexis and wakes her up around 5:30 AM to go outside to potty.

No comments: