Friday, June 20, 2008

Vacation

Kassidy, Samantha and I leave in the morning for our trip to Cedar Point. We will be meeting my family (parents, siblings, aunt, uncles, cousins, cousins children) for a reunion.

The girls and I get into Detroit late tomorrow night and then plan to hit Greenfield Village and/or the Ford museum on Sunday before driving down to Sandusky, OH. Monday during the day we will be going to Castaway Bay Water Park and maybe walk on the beach before our dinner with the family at 6PM. Tuesday we will all go to Cedar Point. Kassidy wants to hit as many roller coasters as possible, there are 17 in the park. Wednesday the girls and I will head back to Detroit in the early afternoon and arrive back in Phoenix by 10PM.

I'll let you all know when I'm back and share a few pictures.

No comments: